Monday, February 21, 2011

Kermit the Frog

Kermit looks simple but I really wanted to get him right. I won't disclose how much time I spent working on/obsessing over him but I will tell you this: after the first five or so hours, a kind of Muppet delirium set in. Pigs in Space madness, perhaps.

Shortly after finishing, I posted the word "Yaaaaay!" on a friend's Facebook wall in response to some good news and pictured myself flailing my arms, Kermit-style.

I still haven't recovered. My whole day has looked sort of like this, minus Alec Baldwin in his boxer shorts. I'm rather enjoying it.

Edited to add: Disappointment! The 30 Rock video of Kenneth seeing the whole world as Muppets is gone. I'll try to find another and re-post soon.

1 comment:

  1. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. men with briefs

    ReplyDelete