Monday, January 31, 2011

Super Grover


I know I've been focused on The Muppet Show so far (and there are many more of those to come) but it's time for a short detour into Sesame Street.

Who couldn't use the help of a cute, adorable superhero once in a while (even if he doesn't help all that much?)

Obviously, this is old-school Super Grover. He's the one I grew up with and I love him. However, even though I'm usually a Sesame Street/Muppet purist, I'm also totally digging the updated, extra superhero-y Super Grover 2.0. (In case you're not familiar, here he is explaining his new upgrades with Jimmy Fallon. Check out the adorable t-shirt bit they do.) SG 2.0 is irresistible.

2 comments:

  1. Susanne, we are looking for super grover 2.0 balloons and decorations for my soon to be 4 year old grandson...havent found anything except for this great balloon. are you able to help?please call me at 740-591-0082 Vicki

    ReplyDelete